Sunday 3 May 2009

Evaluation

During this project we had to come up with two adverts to advertise 'coke classic'. We worked in groups of three or more. We had to think up ideas for our adverts and draw them in a story board. We worked well as a group, but sometimes clashed with choosing ideas.

Shooting the adverts went very well because we were organised. We all had a turn at working with the camera and I think I worked well with directing the actors and making sure the shot was well placed. Not a lot of shots were needed in our adverts. The shooting went well, however, there were some problems due to actors re-scheduling and poor weather conditions.

Editing the adverts went well because we all worked together with taking turns and sharing our ideas. I have a good visual eye in that I know what looks good structurally and aesthetically. However, I need to have confidence in actually producing those ideas on the computer.

All in all, I feel our adverts were a huge success and we succeeded in reaching our aim in having interesting, fun and original adverts. We hope to see our work in the golden obies next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment